FOURTH ANNUAL LAW ROCKS WASHINGTON DC
To make fundraising for Law Rocks DC as easy and fun as possible we've put together the comprehensive toolkit below. We hope this makes promoting your band a piece of cake! Something missing? Tell Omi and she'll do her best to assist!
Fact SheetsClick to download fact-filled PDFs on Law Rocks and the firms and nonprofits involved with our 2018 DC event.
Sponsorship PackageClick to download our sponsorship package PDF or the standalone commitment form.
GraphicsClick on a graphic to view the large, high resolution PNG file; right click to save the image.
Email DraftsHere are three sample email drafts for easy copy and paste use. Just replace the placeholders with your band and nonprofit, tweak any wording as desired, and send to everyone you know!
SPONSORSHIP EMAIL DRAFT
Subject: Unique Opportunity at Law Rocks DC
Attach: DC Fact Sheet
I hope you are well. I am writing because [BAND], the law band I play in, is participating in the Fourth Annual Law Rocks Washington DC on September 13th at the 9:30 Club. We will battle it out with 8 other bands - all for charity. Our band is rocking in support of [NONPROFIT], an amazing organization.
Law Rocks offers a unique opportunity for sponsors and we would love to have [POTENTIAL SPONSOR COMPANY] support our band and the event. Law Rocks DC has over 23 firms represented and is in support of eight incredible local nonprofits (check out the attached fact sheet to see the details).
Each sponsorship level includes valuable exposure to tens of thousands of DC legal professionals, tickets, and more. Additionally, sponsorships support our band in the competition! You can view the sponsorship package and all the concert info at lawrocks.org/wdc.
Thank you so much for your consideration.
INVITATION EMAIL TO LOCAL FAMILY, FRIENDS & NETWORK
Subject: Come see me rock the 9:30 Club at Law Rocks DC!
Attach: Your Band Logo/Photo
Friends and family,
I hope you are great. I'm thrilled to share that my band, [BAND] is playing the Fourth Annual Law Rocks DC at the 9:30 Club on Thursday, September 13th. We are playing to benefit [NONPROFIT], an incredible organization that I'm proud to support. We are battling against eight other band of lawyers who rock and we're ready to win the night!
I would love to see you at the concert. We have put together an awesome set and can't wait to rock! Both tickets sales and donations count towards our band's final score. You can learn more, get tickets, and donate at lawrocks.org/wdc. Also, if you purchase tickets and/or donate before 7pm ET on Thursday, August 30th you'll help our band get a prime spot in the lineup.
Every bit makes all the difference. Thank you so much for your support.
DONATION REQUEST EMAIL TO OUT-OF-TOWN FAMILY, FRIENDS & NETWORK
Subject: Support my band and [NONPROFIT]!
Friends and family,
I hope you are wonderful. I'm excited to share that my band, [BAND] is participating in the Fourh Annual Law Rocks DC. We are playing to benefit NONPROFIT, an incredible organization. On September 13th we will rock the 9:30 Club, competing against eight other bands of lawyers who rock. We're ready to win the night and raise serious funds.
I realize you probably won't be able to make it to town to see the concert. However, I would really appreciate your donation to support our band. Please visit lawrocks.org/wdc and and [NONPROFIT] with a tax-deductible donation.
We are proud to support [NONPROFIT] and their mission. 100% of your donation will be passed on to the nonprofit, and it also helps us take home the grand prize. Also, if you donate before 7pm ET on Thursday, August 30th you'll help our band get a prime spot in the lineup. Every donation makes all the difference. Thank you so much for your support.
Band FlyersWant a personalized flyer for your band? Fill out the form below and we'll customize one just for you!
Logo-PaloozaClick on a logo to view the large, high resolution PNG file; right click to save the image.
Social Media DraftsFirst, be sure you follow us on social media so that when we post about your band you can easily share/retweet! Next, craft some social media posts of your own! Copy and paste the below into social media, replace the placeholder text with your info and you're good to go! Get a little fancy and add your band photo/graphic if you'd like.
TWITTER/INSTAGRAM (with event logo and/or band photo)
- Come watch my band, [BAND] rock the @930Club on Sept. 13! Tickets at lawrocks.org/wdc #LawRocks
- Don't miss [BAND] rock for [NONPROFIT] at #LawRocks DC! You don't want to miss this. Tickets and info at lawrocks.org/wdc
- Donate now to support [NONPROFIT] (and my band, [BAND]) at #LawRocks DC! Visit lawrocks.org/wdc
- I'm excited to share that my band, [BAND], is playing the 9:30 Club on Thursday, September 13th as part of the Fourth Annual Law Rocks DC! We are playing for the benefit of [NONPROFIT] and would love to see you at the show and/or have you donate to support the band and [NONPROFIT]. You can learn more, get tickets, and donate at lawrocks.org/wdc!
- WE WILL ROCK YOU! Lawyers by day, [BAND] are rock stars by night. Come out and see me rock the [INSTRUMENT] at the 9:30 Club, all for charity at Law Rocks DC. All the info at lawrocks.org/wdc.
- Can lawyers rock? Find out at the Fourth Annual Law Rocks Washington DC where my band, [BAND] will play the 9:30 Club along with eight other law bands. We are raising funds for [NONPROFIT], an organization that [MISSION]. I invite you to come on out and/or donate to support! See all the details, including the involved firms and nonprofits, at lawrocks.org/wdc.