LAW ROCKS IS BACK AT THE IBA FOR THE FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW
AND WE'RE READY TO ROCK SYDNEY!
Law Rocks! SYDNEY: IBA EDITION
7pm Thursday 12 October 2017
624 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Law Rocks is thrilled to return to The Annual Conference of the International Bar Association for the fifth time. Lawyers from around the globe will rock it out to benefit the IBA's Human Rights Institute and The Smith Family.
Law Rocks! Sydney will benefit The International Bar Association’s Human Rights Institute and The Smith Family.
The International Bar Association’s Human Rights Institute (IBAHRI) works with the global legal community to promote and protect human rights and the independence of the legal profession worldwide. Learn more here.
The Smith Family is a children's charity helping disadvantaged Australian children to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. Learn more here.
This year bands from previous winners of Law Rocks! Sydney will be joined by travelling bands of lawyers from around the world to compete for rock star glory.
- The Hash Pipers, DLA Piper
- Quartzite, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Jammin with Slatts, Johnson Winter and Slattery
- The Thorns, Norton Rose Fulbright
- The Dirty Sherlocks, Ashurst
- I.M. Beats, Irwin Mitchell
- Take It To The Bridge, Howard Kennedy
- Seven Seas, IBA Maritime Section